Understanding the keypad on the Polycom IP5000 Soundstation
This short guide will help you to understand the keypad on the Polycom IP5000 Soundstation conference phone.
a. Select specific context-sensitive functions that display on the screen above each soft key.
b. Enter special characters (when in uppercase or lowercase mode).
c. Place, answer, or end calls.
d. Redial the last call you placed.
e. Mute the microphone audio from being heard at the far end of the call. Toggle the key to turn the microphone on or off.
f. Enter special characters. Press once (or twice quickly if in numerical mode) for a dot.
g. Enter special characters and spaces. Press three times quickly (when in uppercase or
lowercase mode) for a blank space.
h. Enter special characters. Press once (or twice quickly if in numerical mode) for @.
i. Enter numbers, letters, spaces, and special characters; Select menu items.
j. Increase or decrease the sound of the speaker and ringer.
k. Select menu items; Enable or disable menu items.
- Scroll through menus and fields (up or down arrow key)
- Select menu items (right arrow key);
- Return to the previous menu (left arrow key);
- Enable features (right arrow key);
- View speed dial information (up arrow key), received calls (left arrow key), missed calls (down arrow key), and placed calls (right arrow key)
m. Access features, settings, and configuration information; Exit the current screen and return to the idle screen.