Recording an Auto Attendant message in Gamma Horizon
In this short guide, we'll explain how to record an Auto Attendant message in Gamma Horizon.
If you have set up your Auto Attendant without adding an audio file, you can use a Horizon Phone allocated to the same site as your Auto Attendant to record your Auto Attendant message. You will also need to have the extension number of the Auto Attendant to hand.
To do this, you need to make sure that you have your Company Voice Portal set up.
- Dial your Company Voice Portal
- At the prompt, you should:
- Enter the Voice Portal digit extension if dialling from an external phone
- Press the * button and then enter the Voice Portal digit extension if dialling from a Horizon handset.
3. Enter the Voice Portal passcode
4. Select option 1 (Change Auto Attendant Greeting)
5. Enter the extension number of the Auto Attendant
6. Press 1 if you want to record the business hours greeting
7. Press 2 if you want to record the out of hours greeting
8. Save the recording
This will add the recording(s) to the Auto Attendant you selected.