What is a hosted telephone system?
A hosted telephone system is where your phone system is housed in the cloud (datacentres), rather than your office and it's perfect for small and large businesses, sole traders and call centres alike.
Hosted telephony removes the need to purchase costly onsite equipment and the associated ISDN phone lines. Instead, the business phone system is hosted online and is connected over the internet. From your perspective, the phone system becomes a piece of software that you rent rather than a piece of hardware that you buy.
The location of the phone system is known as a Hosted PBX (Private Branch Exchange) and can be accessed through any fast and reliable internet connection.
Gamma are a leading VoIP provider in the UK, Dutch, Spanish and German business markets. Gamma provides business communications via an extensive network of channel partners such as T2K and has a comprehensive portfolio of communications services.
- No capital outlay
- Easy to use web portal
- High voice quality
- Low-cost calls
- Free upgrades and no hardware to maintain
- Excellent disaster recovery
- Feature rich
- Unified communications
No capital outlay
All of the costs associated with Gamma Horizon are included in the monthly license fee - there are no upfront costs, with even the handsets being covered by the subscription.
Easy to use web portal
IT teams and administrators will enjoy the ability to manage the entire organisation's communications, down to individual users’ settings via an intuitive management portal.
Every user that signs up to Gamma Horizon receives 2000 minutes to UK landlines and 2000 minutes to UK mobiles, so many businesses won't spend a penny on call costs.
Excellent disaster recovery
Business continuity is built into the Gamma Horizon VoIP platform - if your office loses its connection to the internet for any reason, team members can simply pick up their handsets and plug them in at a new internet-connected location.
With Gamma Horizon your business communications will be unified- you can make and receive calls on a variety of devices and manage everything from your computer.
Horizon PBX is available with a large range of easy to use features including:
Assign individual calls to specific cost centres using Account Codes.
Use Automatic Callback when another Horizon user is busy and be notified as soon as they're available..
Busy Lamp Keys
Know when your colleagues are free with Busy Lamp Keys
Route calls using Auto Attendant so that callers get the right person the first time.
Use Hunt Groups to distribute calls across your team.
Effectively manage incoming calls using Call Forwarding.
Put a call on hold and pick it up on another phone using Call Park.
Call Pick Up
Answer someone else's phone with Call Pick Up.
Create audit trails, ensure compliance and perform training using Call Recording.
Automatically reject unwanted calls with Anonymous Call Rejection or Selective Call Rejection.
Make sure you're ready for that next call with Call Waiting.
With CLI Flexibility you can present any number you have permission to call on behalf of.
Click to Dial
Using your computer's softphone you can Click to Dial a contact or number.
Have up to 100 contacts on speed dial and a complete company directory available on your handset.
Avoid calls being passed from pillar to post with Diversion Inhibitor.
Do Not Disturb
Show others that you're not available using Do Not Disturb.
Give your callers something to listen to when they ring with Music on Hold.
Instant Group Call
Create an ad-hoc conference call with Instant Group Call.
Last Number Redial
Use Last Number Redial to quickly repeat dial recent numbers.
One Number Anywhere
With One Number Anywhere and Sequential Ringing, you'll never miss a call again.
Sites, Groups and Departments
Common or customisable settings for Sites, Groups and Departments
With Gamma Horizon, you can choose from a range of free and paid for add-ons which will personalise your hosted telephony experience.
Horizon Desktop Client
The Horizon Desktop Client allows you to connect your office phone to your laptop or PC. You can seamlessly control your user account and manage calls effectively from wherever you are. Minimise the cost of calls when you're on the move and reduce the cost of entry by connecting existing devices to Horizon.
New features include Presence and Instant Messaging, so you can see when your colleagues are available and send a message when it's not convenient to talk.
Want to make calls from a smartphone? Download the Android and iOS apps and your users can make and receive calls on their mobiles, just like they would in the office.
Benefits of the Horizon desktop client:
- Reduce the cost of initial setup by using the desktop client as a softphone by simply adding a headset.
- Reduce the cost of calls when your users are on the move by letting them make calls through their laptop or mobile phone.
- Use instant messaging to communicate with your colleagues when it's more convenient than calling
- Control your user account such as setting up Call Forwarding and Do Not Disturb
Using Gamma Integrator CRM, which is compatible with over 20 of the top CRM packages, your users can enjoy features such as:
- Caller preview - display the caller's name and then match it against a record in your CRM.
- Contact popping - Click the CRM's icon in the Phone or Preview window and the caller's contact record will open up.
- Activity logging - Manually or automatically create a record of the call in your CRM along with giving the user the option to write some notes.
- Click to dial - Dial contacts directly from your CRM
Horizon's Call Queuing functionality allows you to present a professional image to your customers by delivering them to groups as soon as a user becomes available.
What you can do with Horizon Call Queuing:
- Queue up to 25 calls
- Simultaneously deliver calls to a hunt group using Call Queue Group
- Set up customised messaging to deliver promotional or informational messages to people who are waiting
- Allow callers to press a specific key to break out of the queue and leave a voicemail instead
The Horizon Receptionist console is a low-cost way to manage call routing across a number of sites where a more traditional phone and sidecar solution doesn't suffice. With the Receptionist Console, you can ensure that all of your calls are answered and routed professionally and efficiently, increasing customer satisfaction and business performance.
Receptionist Console Benefits
- Control over incoming calls to single or multiple sites
- Access and monitor a directory of up to 800 contacts
- Monitoring and manipulation of call queues
- Multiple receptionists can manage single or multiple VoIP phone numbers
- Creation and management of multiple conference calls
Horizon Call Centre is Gamma's cloud-based call centre solution that is managed via an easy-to-use web portal. It's an extension to the Gamma Horizon hosted telephony system that allows businesses to easily manage their call centres.
Gamma Horizon Call Centre Benefits:
- Intelligent call distribution - ensure calls are sent to the right people
- Quality caller experience - monitor inbound call activity
- Flexible working - users can work from anywhere and still use the system
- Reporting - use real-time and historic data to make key decisions
- Scalable - you only pay for what you need and the service can be scaled up or down as necessary.
T2K are one of the UK's leading Gamma partners supporting and providing services to thousands of users every day. We can help you transition from a traditional phone system to either a cloud-hosted platform like Gamma Horizon or an onsite system. Get in touch today to receive free expert telephony advice.
What network does Gamma use?
Gamma has its own UK network which has been built exclusively for business. As Gamma owns the network, they are able to offer superior reliability and quality on both fixed and mobile telecoms offerings.
What is the Horizon Phone System?
Horizon Cloud PBX is Gamma's hosted telephony platform, which provides businesses with both fixed and mobile telephony capabilities.
What is Horizon collaborate?
Horizon collaborate is Gamma's desktop and smartphone compatible Unified Communications software that provides users with voice, video, instant messaging and multimedia conferencing capabilities.
What CRM's can Horizon integrate with?
Horizon has a significant number of integrations and a TAPI driver as well, chances are, Horizon will integrate with your CRM, but please check with us first.