Changing your incoming call settings on a Gamma Horizon phone system
June 17, 2021
In this guide we explain how you can change the incoming call settings of your Gamma Horizon phone system.
There are a number of settings that can be changed within the Call Setup section:
- Ability to reject withheld numbers.
- Enable or Disable music for calls on hold.
- Present the incoming caller ID for External Calls.
- Present the incoming caller ID for Internal Calls.
- Enable and Disable “DND” Do Not Disturb.
To change these settings, follow these steps:
- Login to your Horizon portal - www.unlimitedhorizon.co.uk
- Go to "Call Setup".
- Under "Incoming calls", go to "Settings".
- To implement these settings simply click on the corresponding switch to either say “On” or “Off” for the feature you would like to adjust before ensuring you click on the “Apply” button to save your preferences.