Calling from the dialer on Polycom VVX-400 series phones
In this guide we explain how to make calls using the dialler on Polycom VVX-400 Series Phones.
The Dialer displays a list of previously-placed calls. Select one of the entries to automatically
enter it. Or, start entering a number. As you enter numbers, the Dialer displays a list of similar numbers.
Use the up and down arrow keys to select a match and automatically enter it.
To display the Dialer, do one of the following:
- From Home view, select New Call.
- From Lines or Calls view, press New Call. (The New Call soft key won’t display if you have an active call.)
- If your phone is idle, start entering a phone number.
- Pick up the handset, or press [Speakerphone Button] or [Headset Button]. This method only works if you don’t have an active call.
- In Lines view, press a line key that doesn’t have any calls.
When you access the Dialer, an active call is held.
To call from the Dialer:
- Enter the number, and then pick up the handset, press a line key, press [Speakerphone Button], or press [Headset Button].
- If you’re already in handset, speakerphone, or headset mode, enter the number, and press