Managing calls with a Polycom VVX450
Call Management with a Polycom VVX450
You can easily manage multiple calls from the Lines and Calls view. In this guide, we'll explain how you can manage your calls with a Polycom VVX450.
Display Calls from the Lines Screen
You can display the calls for each line from the Lines screen. When you select a phone line with a held call, the first held call on that line is automatically resumed, even if you already have an active call on a different line.
- Press and hold the [Line] key
Display Calls from the Calls Screen
You can view multiple calls on your line from the Calls screen by doing any of the following:
- Pressing the [Home] key
- From the Lines screen, press the [Calls] soft key.
The Calls screen is displayed with the list of active and held calls for each line on the phone.
Manage a Call from the Calls Screen
From the Calls screen, you can manage a call by holding, resuming, or transferring the call.
You can do this by selecting a call and doing any of the following:
- Select the [Hold] Key to place an active call on hold.
- Select Resume to make a held call active.
- Select End Call to end a call with a contact. You can end active calls only, so resume the held call first before ending it.