Listening to voicemail on your Polycom VVX-310 desk phone
In this short guide we’ll explain how to listen to voicemail on your Polycom VVX-310 business VoIP phone..
Your phone may indicate new voicemail messages by the following:
- A message in the status bar, as shown next. The message indicates the number of new messages you have. The count is a total of all messages on all lines on the phone.
- A flashing Message Waiting Indicator, located at the top-right of your phone.
- An audible alert (if your phone is on-hook).
To listen to voicemail messages:
- Press [Message Key] and select Message Center or from Home view, select Messages, and select Message Center.
- From the Messages screen, press Connect and follow the prompts.